Dr Andrew Broadhurst — Specialist Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Dr Andrew Broadhurst’s highly regarded reputation has come from over ten years of Cosmetic and Plastic Surgical experience. He offers a range of surgical procedures, but is most passionate about boosting his patient’s self-confidence through Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction and Rhinoplasty (nose job) procedures.
“Breast and Rhinoplasty surgeries demand attention to the smallest details. I work by a simple motto – if it’s not perfect, do it again. My patients deserve that level of dedication from me.”
Dr Andrew Broadhurst is regarded by his colleagues for exceptional clinical decision making and surgical skills. He is a forward-thinking Surgeon who ensures he remains up-to-date with the latest advances in his field. Due to his dedication, Dr Andrew Broadhurst is in the best position to help you make informed decisions about contemporary medical and surgical techniques. These techniques mean minimised swelling and a more rapid recovery for a quick return to work and normal life. Dr Andrew Broadhurst can help you find the best way to achieve the enhanced look you’ve been dreaming of. Dr Andrew Broadhurst is also committed to supporting those who are less fortunate. He regularly volunteers overseas with Interplast, a worldwide organisation changing lives by providing free reconstructive surgery for patients who would otherwise not be able to afford access to such services.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS Plast.)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)
- Member of Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Member of the Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Member of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons Society of Queensland
The Dr Andrew Broadhurst Philosophy
With Dr Andrew Broadhurst, you can expect quality, consistency and the best personalised care at every stage of your treatment. From the time you make your first consultation, we will be there to support you, every step of the way.
- We never compromise on quality.
- Surgical procedures are performed in accredited day surgery clinics or hospitals using a professional team of fully qualified anaesthetic and nursing staff.
- Consistency of care is important to us; you can be confident that Dr Andrew Broadhurst will see you through your entire treatment plan from pre-operative consultations through to post-operative check-ups.
- Our ‘Just Ask’ policy is designed to ensure you feel free to ask the questions that matter to you and are completely informed and comfortable about your procedure. A specialist nurse is available at all times and we regard every stage of your treatment journey to be as important as any other.
- We believe our commitment to you extends beyond your surgery so we’ve put it in writing.
- Our ‘Lifetime Aftercare’ policy means aftercare, for the rest of your life.
- You will be able to make an appointment to see Dr Andrew Broadhurst at any time following your operation should you have any questions or concerns about your treatment.
Chardae has been working in the Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery industry for 5 years. She assists patients with a wide range of medical administration queries and is often the first person you speak with on the phone or greet when visiting the practice. Her warm and caring manner is reassuring.
Jess is a Registered Nurse with 9 years Operating Theatre experience. Jess’ extensive Theatre nursing background makes her the perfect addition to our team. Jess is passionate about her patients and will ensure a smooth journey from start to finish. She is happy to answer any questions you may have.